As a single-focus tenant representation advocate, SRG applies three decades of experience, wealth of industry knowledge, local market expertise and negotiation leverage to your company’s lease transaction to gain best terms in today’s market.
It is SRG’s goal to help your company meet long-range real estate needs. Based on compilation, analysis and evaluation of all pertinent information, SRG will consummate real estate transactions commensurate with your company’s specific requirements.
Our services include (but are not limited to):
|Developing real estate strategies|
|Providing market survey information|
|Interacting and coordinating between space planner and user group|
|Providing discounted and cost analysis for each building being considered|
|Leveraging lease negotiations|
|Providing lease abstracts for all completed transactions|
|Providing annual portfolio review for all leases|
The SRG Difference:
- Single focus representation – SRG works solely on the tenant side of the transaction.
- Unmatched reputation – Principal Ralph Simmonds has built his company on a solid reputation of 99% repeat and referral business.
- Southern California market experience – With over 5 million square feet of transactions in the SoCal market, SRG retains in-depth knowledge with multi-city capability.
- Strategic approach – SRG strategically packages and brings to market a company’s real estate requirements, therefore creating strong demand for the user’s tenancy.
- Industry-specific experience – SRG understands each specific industries’ unique requirements.
- Creative Solutions – Due to Ralph Simmond’s extensive tenure, relationships, market knowledge and technical skills, SRG continually satisfies clients’ needs through working outside the box.
- Full service approach – SRG offers a multi-dimensional service to maximize value.
- Principal involvement – Principal in-charge decision-making, and hands on negotiation streamlines the process.
- Commitment to value added service – SRG has developed tools and systems to bring the highest level of representation to the tenant’s side of the table.
- Enhanced negotiations – SRG provides a valuable interface between the client and the landlords to act as a buffer in potentially sensitive negotiations.
- Comprehensive understanding of building design and engineering – SRG provides intensive analysis of building systems, design, and management.
- Architectural Analysis and comparison – architectural evaluation provides economic value in building comparisons.
- Financial analysis and comparison – Our accurate analysis shows total out-of-pocket expenses for the entire lease term, simplifying the decision-making process.
- Construction management – SRG’s understanding of architecture, engineering, and the construction process results in well-planned space, built on time and within budget.
- Documentation coordination – SRG suggests creative options for such key areas as growth, contraction, renewals, subletting, operating expense control, building management, and documentation of the construction process, as well as other key lease areas.
- Lease abstract – SRG complies a lease abstract for immediate access to pertinent information concerning lease obligation.